Study in UK
Educational Institutions For Study In UK
- Primary schools: children aged 4 to 11.
- Secondary schools: children aged 11 to 16 or 18, depending on the type of school.
- Further education colleges: colleges offer vocational and academic courses for students aged 16 and above.
- Higher education institutions: Universities and institutions that offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Special schools: Those with physical or mental disabilities.
- Private schools: independent, fee-paying schools not funded by the government.
- International schools: Education to emigrant children.
Best courses Study in UK
- For High ranked Universities, student need to have 70-80% in 12th
- For Middle ranked Universities, student need to have 60-70% in 12th
- Students who do not meet academic criteria can apply for graduation programs through various Pathways by applying for Diploma leading to second year of bachelors or Foundation course leading to first year of bachelors.
Cost of Study in UK
- Bachelors – £15,000 to £35,000 per year2
- Masters – £10,000 to £30,000 per year
POST STUDY WORK VISA UK Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Transcripts or records of grades.
- Resume or CV
- English-language proficiency proof such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE or CAE.
- Motivation letter or statement of purpose of study.
- Application fees.
- Test scores – SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT
Post study work visa uk
The Post-Study Work Visa (PSWV) in the UK allows international students to stay and work in the country for up to 2 years after completing their degree. This visa is open to students who have successfully completed a degree at a UK higher education institution and have a valid Tier 4 or Student visa at the time of application. The PSWV is a great opportunity for international students to gain work experience and explore job opportunities in the UK.
part time jobs in uk
- Retail assistant
- Freelance writer
- Delivery driver
- Customer service representative
- Data entry clerk
- Event staff
- Sales associate
- Brand ambassador
- Social media manager
- Dog walker/pet sitter
- Warehouse worker
- Kitchen porter
- Personal shopper/stylist
Job Opportunities in UK
On-campus Part-time jobs
Retail and hospitality jobs
Freelancing and Online jobs: