Study in Europe
Why Study in Europe
Study in Europe, second smallest of the world’s continents, composed of the westward-projecting peninsulas of Eurasia (the great landmass that it shares with Asia) and occupying nearly one-fifteenth of the world’s total land area. It is bordered on the north by the Arctic Ocean, on the west by the Atlantic Ocean, and on the south (west to east) by the Mediterranean Sea, the Black Sea, the Kuma-Manych Depression, and the Caspian Sea. The continent’s eastern boundary (north to south) runs along the Ural Mountains and then roughly southwest along the Emba (Zhem) River, terminating at the northern Caspian coast.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDY IN EUROPE
- Advantage to Study Masters with No Tuition fees and Low tuition fees
- Easy Visa process
- Programs Leads to PR
- Programs with Internship opportunities
- Easy Settlement option
- Admissions with and without IELTS
- Access to travel 25 Schengen countries in one Visa.
- Tuition fees can be paid after visa for few countries
- Courses available in all segments
Admission Criteria For Study in Europe
The candidates must meet up with the eligibility criteria adequately for getting admission here. Few colleges of Europe may ask the students for the entrance exam for studying preferred subjects. Though there are some other universities that do not ask for a language tests, an entrance examination.
1. Minimum 50% in 10th and 12th Standard for Bachelors Program
2. Minimum 50% in Degree for Masters Program
3. IELTS with 5.5 and above
4. IELTS waver possible if Medium of instruction is in English and have good language skills evaluated in Skype interview session before admission and 60% above in 10th and 12th English
5. German Language A1 to B2 level if want to study in Germany
Admission process to study in Europe
- Research universities and programs: Start by researching universities and programs that match your interests and goals.
- Meet eligibility requirements: Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements, which may include language proficiency, academic credentials, and other criteria.
- Submit application materials: Submit the required application materials, such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays, and language proficiency test scores.
- Receive admission decision: Once your application is reviewed, you will receive an admission decision from the university.
- Apply for a student visa: If you are accepted, you will need to apply for a student visa. The visa process varies by country, but typically requires proof of financial support, health insurance, and other documentation.
- Plan for arrival: Plan for your arrival, including travel arrangements, housing, and other logistics.
Cost of Study Programs in Europe
Popular Course to Study in Europe
- Culinary Arts
- Data Science
- Foreign Languages
- International Relations
- Master of Business Administration
- Natural Sciences