STUDY IN CANADA
Study in Canada
Canada is a popular study destination for international students, known for its high-quality education, diverse culture, and welcoming environment. Canadian universities and colleges offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including programs in business, engineering, and healthcare. The country’s post-study work permit allows graduates to work in Canada for up to three years, providing an opportunity to gain valuable work experience and potentially secure permanent residency. With its natural beauty and vibrant cities, Canada offers a unique and enriching study experience for students from around the world.
Eligibility Criteria in Canada Admission
- Minimum 65% required in Bachelors whereas most of the high ranked universities require 70% and above.
- 16 years of full time education required for Masters in technical streams likes engineering, pharmacy, computer science etc.
- 15 years of full time education acceptable for MBA in some of the universities we represent.
- Minimum 50-55% in Bachelors.
- 15 years of education accepted for all PG Diplomas in community colleges.
- Specific subject requirements like Mathematics may also exist for some programs.
English Language Requirements in Canada
- For UG Diploma Programs and Bachelor Degrees, TOEFL iBT (only accepted by Universities) minimum score of 79 or IELTS 6.0/6.5 is required or PTE (accepted by some institutions) minimum score of 50 not less than 42 is required.
- For Masters and PG Diploma Programs , TOEFL iBT (only accepted by Universities)minimum score of 88 or IELTS 6.5 required or PTE (accepted by some institutions) minimum score of 58 not less than 50 is required.
- However by and large for SPP Colleges IELTS is compulsory.
Canada's Top Universities
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (M.Engg in Internetworking and all Under Graduate courses).
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario. (All Under Graduate courses and Pre MBA only).
- Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, British Columbia.
- Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia.
- Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario.(Only Under Graduate courses)
- Trinity Western University, Langley, British Columbia.
- Royal Roads University, Victoria, British Columbia.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Under Graduate courses)
- Simon Fraser University through, Fraser International College, Burnaby, British Columbia. (Only for Under Graduate courses)
- University of Manitoba through International College of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Only for Under Graduate courses)
- Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, British Columbia.
- University Canada West, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- New York Institute of Technology, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- King’s College (University of Western Ontario), London, Ontario.
- Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia.
- Capilano University, North Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey, British Columbia.
- University of Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, British Columbia.
- Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick.
Canadian SPP Institutions
- George Brown College, Toronto, Ontario
- Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario
- Douglas College, New Westminster, British Columbia
- Algonquin College, Ottawa, Ontario
- Niagara College, Welland, Ontario
- Fanshawe College, London, Ontario
- Durham College, Oshawa, Ontario
- Georgian College, Barrie, Ontario
- Lakeland College, Vermilion, Alberta
- Cambrian College, Sudbury, Ontario
- Manitoba Institute of Trade and Technology, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario
- College of New Caledonia, Prince George, British Columbia
- Camosun College, Victoria, British Columbia
- Northern Lights College, Dawson Creek, British Columbia
- St. Lawrence College, Brockville, Ontario
- College of the Rockies, Cranbrook, British Columbia
- Confederation College, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- St. Clair College, Windsor, Ontario
- Selkirk College, Castlegar, British Columbia
- LaSalle College, Montreal, Quebec
- Parkland College, Yorkton, Saskatchewan
- Assiniboine Community College, Brandon, Manitoba
- Canadore College, North Bay, Ontario
- Acsenda School of Management, Vancouver, Canada (Non SPP)
- Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, Toronto, Ontario (Non SPP)
- Northern College at Pures College, Toronto, Ontario
- Alexander College, Vancouver, British Columbia (Non SPP)
- Vancouver Film School, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Le Cordon Bleu, Ottawa, Ontario (Non SPP)
- INSCOL, Mississauga, Ontario (Non SPP)
- Alexander Academy (High School), Vancouver, British Columbia
ADVANTAGES OF STUDY IN CANADA
- Qualifications valued around the World.
- Affordable Education.
- Multicultural Society.
- Healthy and Safe Communities.
- Possibility of paid Internships while studying.
- Post Study Work Visa and good Job opportunities after completion of studies.
- Possibility of Permanent Residency.
Top courses in Canada
1. Global Business Management
2. International Management
7. Journalism & Mass-Media
8. Graphic Designing
9. Agriculture science
10. Arts, Psychology & Human Resources
11. Hospitality Management
Cost for Study in Canada
Post Study Visa in Canada
Canada offers a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) for international students who have completed a full-time program at a recognized Canadian institution. The PGWP allows graduates to work in Canada for up to three years, depending on the length of their program. This permit provides an opportunity for graduates to gain valuable work experience and potentially qualify for permanent residency. To apply for a PGWP, graduates must have a valid study permit and meet other eligibility criteria.