Study MBBS in UAE
Why Study MBBS in
Studying in the United Arab Emirates can certainly have its. Studying in the United Arab Emirates can certainly have its benefits: sun, sea, sand, potential tax-free earnings after graduation, and, according to the QS World University Rankings, some of the best universities in the Gulf region. UAE is one of the fast-emerging and growing study abroad destinations having the presence of various universities and institutions from different countries like the UK, France, the USA, Australia, and India. Apart from getting to study with UAE’s top universities, students can choose to pursue higher education with the campuses of these foreign universities and institutions
- Ranked amongst the top 5 B-Schools by Forbes in UAE
- Up to 100% Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Variety of Courses approved by KHDA,
- Government and also recognized by UGC Approved, (Including B. Tech and Business Administration)
- Technical courses are Accredited by IET(Institute of Engineering & Technology) UK
- 100% Placement Assistance (Dubai & India)
- Hostel Facility Available
- Get 25% Scholarship if registered through Aspirom Overseas Education
Admission Criteria For MBBS in UAE
- Minimum 50% in 10th and 12th Standard for Bachelors Program
- Minimum 50% in Degree for Masters Program
- IELTS with 5.5 and above
- IELTS waver possible if Medium of instruction is in English and have good language skills evaluated in Skype interview session before admission and 60% above in 10th and 12th English
Top 12 Universities & Medical Colleges MBBS in UAE
The system of education in Dubai follows that of the UAE as a whole, but is unique in catering to a range of different higher education systems including American, British, French, German, Canadian, Australian, Indian, Filipino, Russian, and, of course, that of the United Arab Emirates. US, UK and International Baccalaureate curricula are taught in English, but students not of Arab heritage must take Arabic language classes, and Muslim and Arab students are required to take Islamic studies. At public universities in Dubai, the medium of instruction is Arabic, with emphasis on English as a second language, while almost all private universities in Dubai teach in English – perhaps due to the fact that most private universities cater to one or more expatriate communities.
- University of Wollongong
- University of Birmingham
- Heriot Watt University, Dubai.
- Middlesex University, Dubai.
- Hult International Business School, Dubai
- Amity University
- Emirates Aviation University
- Rochester Institute of Technology Dubai (RIT Dubai)
- Modul University
- Manipal University
- American University of Ras Al Khaimah
- The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in UAE
UAE has become one of the top preferred destinations for Indian and international students to pursue their MBBS.
Check out the eligibility criteria below.
|Age||Age at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th main subject is Science, with PCM and English subjects recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (PASS)|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Top 5 MBBS Colleges in UAE with Fees Structure 2023
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, there are several universities in the UAE that offer MBBS programs.
The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the university, but generally, students need to have completed their high school education with a strong background in science and a minimum GPA requirement.
The duration of the MBBS program in the UAE is usually five to six years.
The medium of instruction for the MBBS program in the UAE is typically English.
The cost of studying MBBS in the UAE varies depending on the university and other factors such as accommodation and living expenses. However, it can range from approximately AED 80,000 to AED 200,000 per year.
Yes, the MBBS degree from the UAE is recognized internationally.
Students who complete their MBBS in the UAE can pursue a career as a doctor in the UAE or other countries. They can also opt for further specialization or postgraduate studies in their field of interest.
Yes, there are several universities in Dubai that offer MBBS programs.
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Dubai may vary depending on the university, but generally, students need to have completed their high school education with a strong background in science and a minimum GPA requirement.